My awesome cousin (second cousin? cousin-in-law? once removed?…she’s married to my biological cousin, so I just call her my cousin), Heather, keeps these fantastic blogs. She has two of them and she updates them almost everyday. I don’t know how she does it.
Her little man is now one-year-old and I have no idea how she finds the time to write these wonderful blogs. Some of my favorites are her lists. She’ll do quick lists about random subjects—her thoughts on something, things her son can do, facts about her husband, you get the idea. Anyhow, she has inspired me to try and do the same thing, so here is my first attempt!
In honor of Adelaide’s 10 month “birthday” coming up next week, here are 10 tid-bits about my Addie-bug.
– Adelaide is now pulling herself up on everything!
– She claps whenever she hears the word “clap”
– She claps whenever she gets excited
– She says “uh oh” when toys fall on the ground
– She loves to walk while holding mommy or daddy’s hands
– She blows raspberries constantly
– She eats ANYTHING. Seriously, we haven’t found a food she doesn’t like*
– She waves hello and goodbye, but her palm is facing toward her when she does it—it’s so cute!
– Her favorite time of day is when daddy comes home from work
– Her favorite toys are remote controls and computer keyboards. She is her daddy’s girl!
*UPDATE: Tonight (Wednesday, March 24th, 2010, we found the first food that Adelaide doesn’t like. I tried one of those “meals in a jar” from Gerber (this one was turkey and mixed veggies) and Adelaide hated it. I mean really hated it. I even called Matt in from the other room to check out her facial expression because this was the first time either of us had seen her “disgust” face. Priceless!