Adelaide is now 11 months old!!!! Such a big girl. I’m already in the throws of birthday party planing so it feels like she’s already one.
I’ve already done the mommy-freak-out thing where I got back and look at her few-hours-old photos and cry. How did she grow up so fast!? My tears are short-lived, though, because she is SO MUCH FREAKING FUN! Here are some of the awesome things Adelaide can do now that she is 11 months old:
• Dancing! She stands and sways back and forth, dancing to whatever music is playing.
• Proficiently moves between sitting and standing, all by herself!
• Growing teeth numbers 7 and 8 (lower laterals)
• Points at things that are interesting or things that she wants
• Responds to “No” quite well for the time being
• Bravely explores new spaces on her own
(as long as she can look back and still see mommy)
• LOVES standing at the window and watching the cars go by outside
• Loves getting her teeth brushed
• Is out growing her ducky bath :o(
• Has “learned” how to “type gently” on a computer keyboard,
but still prefers to hammer all keys at once
• Enjoys LOTS of different foods, but her favorite foods is still
whatever is on mommy or daddy’s plate