Taking inspiration from Real Simple magazine, here’s a summary of our week, by numbers!
1. Number of swimming lessons this week!
(I’ll have a post about our fun new activity soon!)
2. Number of trips to the grocery store.
3. Number of nights Adelaide slept completely through the night. She usually
sleeps through the night more, but this week something
was off. Maybe more molars?
Also, three is the number of mornings I woke up to find
ants in the kitchen. No Bueno!
4. Number of timeouts I had to put Adelaide in for
climbing on to the kitchen table. UGH!
5. Number of Adelaide’s hair clips I found under
her car seat when I cleaned out the car.
Now I know where they disappear to!
6. Number of hours Adelaide and I spent in the car this week.
A little more than average.
7. Number of kisses she gave Matt and I last night before bed.
SO FREAKING CUTE!
8. Number of eggs used to make Adelaide’s
egg-white omelets for breakfast this week.
9. Number of six-ounce bottles made for Adelaide before
naps, bedtime and nighttime wake-ups.
10. Number of times I laughed myself inside-out
watching this video of Adelaide dancing: