We move into our new house in three weeks, and I could not be more excited! Here are some of the things I’m looking forward to:
– Finally living in a Q-U-I-E-T neighborhood!
(we currently live on the main entrance road shared by two apartment complexes)
– Our GIANT quarter-acre backyard and resulting privacy!
– Our two car garage and resulting storage!! Goodbye storage unit!
– TWO bathrooms!!!
– THREE bedrooms!!!
– Having an entire room (and closet!) dedicated to our computer/hobby needs
– Having an entire room just for Adelaide and all her stuff
– Not worrying about our neighbors hearing Adelaide crying in the middle of the night
– Being able to watch movies without worrying about the sound being too loud
– Being able to wash our own cars and change our own oil
– Not being able to see or hear our neighbors from inside our home
– Having a whole new space to decorate!
– Buying patio furniture
– Needing patio furniture!
– Central heat!
– Parking in a garage!
– Leaving my stroller in the garage when I don’t need it
(as opposed to now where it is a permanent fixture in my trunk)